2014 was, by far, the greatest year I’ve lived as a wedding photographer. Here’s a recap of what happened last year:
- The year started with awesome wedding venues in Puerto Rico I haven’t been able to shoot yet.
- Then, something magical happened: I started getting booked to travel to destinations outside of the Island!
- Took six planes for wedding-related work.
- Worked with clients from five continents: North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia.
- Shot 66 projects in 2014. That’s almost two per week!
- Met the coolest clients with all sorts of wedding themes.
- Loved my work more than ever.
- 2014 prepared me for the biggest year of my career (yet): 2015!
Up next you can see a selection of my favorites from all my engagement & wedding photography work last year. Bring it on 2015! I’m ready for more adventures in the best job there is: The Love Industry!!!!XO,Cami <3