2015 has been such a wonderful experience that I don't really know how to start this post. In this year, personally and professionally, I've been challenged to live so many learning experiences, and I couldn't be more grateful for all the opportunities that have been presented to me.
In 2015, I:
- Turned 7 years old in the love industry.
- Started off the wedding year in the quaint Hacienda Brisa Fresca– which I’ve never visited before.
- Did 36 weddings – reaching a new personal record high.
- Booked 2016 full (33 weddings booked and counting…)
- Worked with clients from all continents.
- Sew a wedding dress together after the zipper got ripped halfway.
- Broke a camera for the first time. (Thank God for backups!!)
- Chose the wedding venue for one of my couples.
- Won the Wedding Wire Couple’s Choice Award for 3rd consecutive year.
- Somehow made the list of the Top 10 Wedding Photographers in Puerto Rico. I promise I didn’t pay for that! 😛
- Solidified my style as a Hacienda Wedding Photographer
- Worked with so many cool vendors.
- Nailed the ninja/paparazzi mode while shooting more engagement proposals than ever.
- Fell in love all over again with my job and the amazing people I meet in the journey.
Usually, I spend a full day trying to figure out the images to showcase as a recap of the year. But this time, I decided to show you your own favorites: the most-viewed 2015 blog posts. Thank you so much for taking this journey with me, for all the love I receive daily from followers, vendors, and fellow photographers. More importantly, I thank every single client for trusting me with your most special memories. I wish you happy holidays and a beautiful 2016 full of love and happy memories.